16 Oct 2011

Just a thought...

Do you know those funny moments when you've seen a picture so nice that you can't find the right words to properly describe it, and all you can say is "Wow!"? Well, the same thing happened to me these days... I wanted to write something about this whole Grundtvig experience and about how great I've felt around all of you guys since the day I've arrived from Budapest, but the words just didn't seem to fit. So I'll just say "Thank you!"... thank you for everything, for being so kind and cheerful. This project is my first of this kind, and I'll have to say that so far it was delightful! (including the Workshop) :-)

P.S.: Because I haven't got the chance to gather all your e-mail addresses and I'd really like to keep in touch, please send your e-mail address along with your name to danielacrisan90@gmail.com when you have the time. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment